Invoices & Payments
General HOW-TO Articles
- Mail Chimp - bulk email service
- Web Resizer - optimize your photos for website use
- Canva - easy-to-use online tool to create banners for social media, etc.
- Pixabay - has some free photos that you can use on your website (also sells some). Be very careful to read the usage/license details. Some of the photos on this website are NOT free and are NOT ok to use without attribution. I recommend you take a screenshot of any image you plan to use that also shows the website address and license details on the screen, and save it for your records to prove that you have the right to use the image. I usually paste the screenshot into a word document and add the date and also copy and paste the URL address into my word document.
- Capsule CRM - organize your sales leads, customers, professional contacts with this contact manager that works on destop and phone. It is free for up to 250 accounts. Note: the software automatically creates 2 records for each person you add, (one for the person and one for the company where they work), so you may want to note the company name in the notes section or as a tag for the person instead if you have a lot of contacts.
- Google Account - create your account here for useful tools like gmail, calendar, docs & drive (sign in here once you have an acct)
- How to sign up for Google Business Tools - have your business show up on Google maps & more!
- How To Use Google Calendar
- JotForm - build quick & easy forms